Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

u r the fukn master

this was the coolest thing ever..... funniest thing is all the ng nerds who actually got pissed and shit..... once again u r the master..

U SKE I HPE U GET BLAME!! U SKE I HPE U GET BLAME!!

it wasant that bad

he redrew every scene which most of oyu dont have the patience to do, this wasant crap but epople thpought it was cause it was turd of the week, i felt bad so i gav it a 5, felt bad because fags like u gave it zeros.

Amateur Second: IT BEGINS Amateur Second: IT BEGINS

I gave you a 5......

i voted five... gave you overall score 5.... and iteractivity humor violence ect all 5..... VOTE 5 BITCHES!!1!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

great game

the final battle was hard but it is possible, just need to make a warrior with high strength and hp who can heal, regnerate mana and who has that like 200%of damage thing. with this you should be almost invincible. oh yeah btw the grim reaper guy's scythe attack thing only does 1/4 tour hp so dont be afraid of having low hp. btw, i gave it a 5.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

best figthing game on newgrounds

I loved this game so much!^_^ I still didnt beat it because it gets kinda boring. THIS IS STILL FREAKEN AWESMOE!!!!!!!!

Rofl Monster - Dignity Rofl Monster - Dignity

There's a lot of timing issues from the beginning. I feel like if it should be faster too. The whole time I feel like I was waiting for the part that's just gonna kick ass. But it never came!!!! It's overall pretty good though. Try pushing yourself a little more with some more interesting rhythms. The straight eigth notes get boring.

-Summ3rtime- -Summ3rtime-

Haha so sick!!

The only comment I can make is you gotta move that bass around more! Everything else was kick ass!

{BT} Evil Always Wins {BT} Evil Always Wins

I wouldn't say victory for evildoers...

It's still good though! When I hear this I think of an evil level in a game like banjo-kazooie or mario.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks for your thoughts. :)